Friday, March 28, 2008

PG-Rated

THE GOOD


THE BAD AND THE UGLY


RIIIIGHT........OK.......! Now let's move along now to sunnier shots, shall we?




GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?



Novi and Edward dropped in on Monday for a visit. As it was Jessie's birthday, we called her to send her birthday greetings. Then Antonietta called and we also spoke to Sam and Leah. It was an impromptu New Zealand reunion for us that afternoon. NICE!

On Wednesday, after we returned from the doctor's, Karen brought Jessica and Benjamin to visit Aunty Ju. My niece Grace also came with fish that my sis Margaret bought from the wet market. She took a very long bus route; it was a wonder (not wanda) the fish were not cooked by the time she got to Ju's place! ;-)






This morning Sharon visited and she kindly drove us to breakfast and to NTUC supermarket for some grocery shopping.




I've been experiencing God's grace in the kitchen. Reminiscent of the days in ICPE NZ when I first started cooking! I probably take twice as long as anyone else to prepare any given meal but I'm glad that the food's been palatable so far! Yeah!

No comments: